What Will Drive the Pay Strategies of Tomorrow?
One of the “filters” through which the effectiveness of a pay plan should be evaluated is problem solving. Every strategy should be assessed, in part, in terms of the problem it will help resolve. Too often, compensation solutions that are put in place create behaviors or outcomes that miss the target in solving key barriers a company is facing or, worse yet, create a new problem that didn’t exist before a given pay strategy was implemented.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What kinds of problems compensation should help a company solve
- How to avoid creating negative unintended consequences with your compensation programs
- What criteria will ensure your plan is “fair and balanced”
- What it means to have a pay strategy that drives growth instead of inhibiting it
- How to measure whether your compensation strategy is “successful”