How does your company make decisions about which pay programs to include and for whom? If your organization is like most, you make these decisions in a “vacuum”—dealing with each plan separately. One year you may re-engineer your bonus plan. The following year you may consider the addition of a stock or phantom stock plan. Each decision gets layered on top of the others and you soon end up with a fragmented pay strategy with no continuity. To avoid this effect, companies need a Total Compensation Structure to guide the development and management of all their rewards plans.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- What components of pay your company should consider and how to coordinate their impact.
- How to determine which type of salary structure is right for your company.
- What role a market pay assessment should play in building a compensation strategy.
- How to effectively balance guaranteed and variable compensation.
- How a Total Compensation Structure facilitates ongoing pay decisions.