The pay trends of the future will very much mirror the business trends of the future. And the focus of business in the coming years will be to accelerate innovation and attract talent that would normally be inclined towards a more entrepreneurial experience. As a result, compensation planning will need to occur in a new paradigm. Employers, employees and the public (through the eyes of the media) all have a different expectation of compensation now than they did just three or four years ago—and that distinction will only increase in the future. So, if you lead a business, you will not want to miss this broadcast about where all of this is headed.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The trends that are driving talent decisions for growth-oriented companies
- What key performers are looking for in a financial relationship with their employers
- What types of plans will meet the expectations of employers/shareholders, employees and the public (media)
- How to create a value proposition that will attract the entrepreneurial talent your business will need
- How to approach pay plans now to prepare for what will happen in the future