A primary objective of most successful privately held companies is to engender an “ownership mentality.” Part of that mindset is to have a long-term value creation focus. That aim usually leads business owners to wonder how to most effectively share value with the key producers who help create it. “Should I share equity? If not, what other rewards mechanism should I use to achieve a similar end?” If you find yourself having similar questions, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- What questions need to be answered to know what kind of plan will work best
- The nine different types of long-term value-sharing plans and how they work
- When it’s appropriate to share stock and when phantom equity is a better choice
- Why long-term value-sharing is important to your company
- Who should participate in a long-term incentive plan