Most business leaders instinctively know they should pay the people who are driving their success more than others. They recognize there should be a relationship between what they pay key producers and how those individuals perform. The issue for them is how to do it in way that continues to fuel growth and improve shareholder value. And how do they approach pay in a way that communicates the right sense of partnership with employees? If these are issues your company deals with, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The difference between an expansive and selective approach to compensation
- How to create pay strategies that favor key producers without being discriminatory
- Examples of rewards programs companies are actually using to reward high performers
- How you can deal with different levels or tiers of employees when creating pay for performance strategies
- How to build compensation strategies that reinforce the performance framework of your company