Success is a difficult thing to measure for most organizations when it comes to compensation issues. And because of that, they don’t know where to begin in evaluating what alterations or improvements need to be made in their pay strategy or structure. As a result, too many end up making changes that do more damage than good. If you want to avoid making that same mistake, tune into this broadcast and learn what success factors you should apply in measuring how your pay strategies are performing.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The proper role of compensation in an organization
- What it means to build a Total Compensation Structure
- How to determine the success of your salary grade structure, bonus plan and long-term incentive plans
- How to evaluate whether your current pay strategy drives or hinders performance
- What to expect compensation to help your business achieve and what you should not expect