For many companies, tying rewards to performance is good in theory but hard to achieve in practice. Intuitively, they know there should be a relationship between the two, but how great a link should they really expect to forge? What performance standards should be used and how often should they change? And how do you build a rewards structure that includes incentives but doesn’t overwhelm participants with too many confusing metrics and measures? Finally, in the end, will any of it really matter—can the company’s pay approach even impact performance?
To find out the answers to these questions and more, tune into this broadcast!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Whether or not incentives really “work”
- The difference between forcing and reinforcing behavior and results through pay
- How to transform an “incentive” plan into a value-sharing plan
- How to measure the success of your compensation strategy
- How to strike the right balance between short-term and long-term value-sharing plans