Since the start of 2013, tax rates are up. And employees have had sufficient time to experience the impact of those higher taxes on their paychecks. Virtually no one is excluded from the impact of these increases, but your key producers are particularly vulnerable. As a result, it may be time to consider instituting compensation strategies that will not only help diffuse the impact of higher taxes for employees, but will benefit the company and its shareholders as well. To learn how, you’ll want to tune into this broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Specific pay plans that help eliminate or defer taxes for high income employees
- Why deferred compensation is being re-instituted by more and more companies
- What types of “value sharing” plans are best suited to a high income-tax environment
- How to ensure pay strategies minimize taxes and drive business growth at the same time
- Subtle tactics that add up to meaningful tax savings over time