Businesses often take one step forward and three steps back when implementing compensation strategies. This usually happens because they don’t fully understand the outcomes compensation should produce or the role it should play in driving growth. The result include money wasted, diminished recruiting or retention capabilities and a declining return on the company’s reward’s investment. To learn how you can avoid the compensation mistakes so many businesses make, be sure to watch this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- What questions should be asked before implementing any compensation strategy
- How financial, legal and creative considerations can be properly balanced in a well-designed plan
- How to ensure your pay strategies reward the right outcomes and don’t create entitlements
- How to determine compensation priorities and manage a total compensation structure
- How to ensure a plan is effectively managed financially and is producing an appropriate return on the company’s investment
- How to create and maintain alignment between the company’s vision, its business model and strategy, roles, expectations and rewards