Some wonder whether building incentive plans really makes a difference in the performance of employees. Some articles and experts claim not. If they are right, why do so many high-performing companies include both short and long-term incentive plans as part of their rewards strategy? Tune in to learn the appropriate role of incentives in an organization and how to turn them into a more effective part of your value proposition. You will not want to miss this broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- How “value sharing” differs from paying incentives
- Why long-term value sharing is so critical
- How to determine which kind of incentive (value sharing) plan is right for your company
- Why those who say “incentives don’t work” are both right and wrong
- What it means to take a self-financing approach to incentives
- Why it’s so important to share value only from the company’s “productivity profit”