A primary objective of most successful privately held companies is to engender an “ownership mentality.” Owners need key people to become effective stewards of their vision. That aim usually leads business leaders to wonder whether or not they should be offering stock to their primary producers. And if not stock, what other rewards mechanism might be used to achieve a similar end? If you find yourself in a similar dilemma, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Which long-term value sharing plans are most effective as alternatives to stock
- What employees really mean when they ask for equity
- When stock should be offered to key employees in a closely held corporation
- Why phantom stock is often a better solution than equity…for both owners and employees of a private business
- What questions should be asked to determine the kind of value sharing that is right for your company