If your company is like most, you’ve discovered that tying rewards to performance is good in theory but hard to achieve in practice. Intuitively, you know there should be a relationship between the two, but you wonder how great a link you should really expect to forge? What performance standards should be used and how often should they change? And how do you build incentives that communicate the right expectations but don’t overwhelm participants with too many confusing metrics and measures? Finally, in the end, will it impact the level accountability you want to achieve? To find out the answers to these questions and more, you will not want to miss our upcoming broadcast!
Sign up today for this valuable presentation!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What it means to create alignment between pay and performance
- What metrics to use to create greater accountability in your incentive plans
- How to reinforce instead of force behavior and results through pay
- How to transform an “incentive” plan into a value-sharing plan
- How to measure the success of your compensation strategy