Sorting Truth from Myth Regarding Millennial Pay
Millennials are growing up...and have taken over majority status in today's workforce. As a result, if you lead a company, odds are you have a significant block of employees who fall in this category within your organization. You have probably likewise concluded that this group is a breed apart from those you’ve previously dealt with…so when it comes to constructing an effective pay plan, you’re at a loss. Among other things, you may have bought into the conventional wisdom that says millennials are not loyal to a company and therefore traditional forms of pay won’t appeal to them. If these are issues you’re facing, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The truth (versus the myths) regarding Millennials in the workforce.
- How a Millennial’s career phase impacts the type of value proposition he or she will respond to.
- What Millennials’ consider to be their financial “hierarchy of needs” and how it should influence the pay programs you offer.
- How to construct the right kind of incentive plans for Millennials.
- How to use marketing principles to build your Millennial pay strategy.