"What is Phantom Stock & Why Do I Keep Hearing About It?"
A Webinar for C-Suite Executives Seeking Higher Employee Performance
Share Value without Sharing Equity
Do you want to share business value with employees…but without giving them equity in the company?
“Is that even possible?” you wonder.
Yes it is. And it is why phantom stock has become so popular with private company leaders. This plan allows you to tie the benefit of your long-term incentive to the value of your business without diluting owner value or giving away a single share of actual stock.
If you want to learn what phantom stock is, who should offer it and how a plan is constructed, view this webinar. You will not want to miss it!
In this broadcast you will learn:
- How phantom stock differs from sharing real equity—and how to decide which is more appropriate for your company.
- How a long-term value-sharing plan helps you attract and retain premier talent.
- How to deal with valuation issues when offering a phantom equity plan.
- The difference between phantom stock options (SAR), “full value” phantom stock and a performance share plan.
- What goes into the design of a phantom stock plan.
- The tax implications of phantom stock for both the plan sponsor and for the employee.
- 4 reasons so many private companies have implemented a phantom stock plan.
Ken is Senior Vice-President of The VisionLink Advisory Group. He is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.