The CEO’s Role in Building a Pay Strategy
How Chief Executives Should Use Pay to Drive a High Performance Culture
It’s no secret that the business environment of the 21st century is becoming increasingly competitive. As a result, if a company expects to come out ahead, it must attract the best talent, create sustained performance and drive consistent profitability—and do so better than everyone else. In such an atmosphere, the strategic role of compensation is accelerating. As a result, the CEO’s need to be intimately involved in driving his or her company’s pay strategy is also intensifying.
Therefore, if you lead a company, you should watch this webinar. It will help you develop an approach to compensation that results in the high performance and competitive advantage you seek.
In this broadcast you will learn:
- The 5 key practices that chief executives must focus on to build a successful pay strategy.
- How an effective performance framework leads to a performance culture.
- How to define an effective value creation and value sharing model.
- Why a pay philosophy is a CEO’s best friend.
- How to create alignment between your pay strategy and your business model.
- What it means to create a partnership relationship with employees.
- How chief executives should measure the results of their company’s pay strategy.
- The 4 fatal mistakes CEOs most commonly make regarding compensation.