The 4 Parts of an Effective Pay Design Process
A Webinar for C-Suite Executives Seeking Higher Employee Performance
How to build a pay strategy that performs the way you want it to.
Do you want to ensure your pay strategy will succeed—that it will do the job you’ve “hired” it to do?
If so, you must learn the process that compensation experts use. It includes four phases of planning. If followed, you will end up with a compensation offering capable of attracting premier talent and turning your employees into growth partners.
VisionLink has been building rewards strategies for over 20 years. Now we want to share our secrets with you. Join us to learn the four steps to effective pay design and why each is essential.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to envision, create, sustain and measure your pay strategy.
- The role of a Performance Framework and how it makes your rewards planning easier.
- What your pay philosophy should include and why it is a CEO’s best friend.
- Why it is critical that you define value creation for your business.
- How to ensure you have the right balance between salaries and incentives.
- Who should be involved in building your company’s pay strategy.
- How to measure the ROI on your rewards approach.
- What a complete and compelling pay strategy looks like.
Ken is Senior Vice-President of The VisionLink Advisory Group. He is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.