Is Pay Driving or Hindering Your Company’s Performance?
A culture of performance is one where success patterns have taken root throughout an organization. The company is winning and you see it manifest in every part of the business. However, for too many companies, the culture is not “firing on all cylinders.” Performance is lagging. As a result, breakthrough growth remains out of reach.
Pay can either drive or inhibit the success patterns that fuel business growth. If your company’s rewards strategy is hindering more than enabling a performance culture, you will not want to miss this free broadcast.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How to create greater alignment between pay and performance.
- What it means to be a wealth multiplier organization (instead of just a wealth creator).
- Why a well-defined pay philosophy is critical to a performance culture.
- How line of sight increases accountability.
- How to transform an incentive plan into a value-sharing plan.
- How to measure the success of your compensation strategy.