How to Please Owners and Key Producers at the Same Time
Shareholders and high performing employees need each other. Owners need growth enablers who can build the future company they envision. Key performers want to apply their unique abilities to a meaningful end that rewards them for value creation. So, how do you bring those two visions together in the way you construct rewards strategies? How do you pay crucial contributors in a way that improves shareholder value and makes owners feel good about the investment they are making in compensation? If these are questions you are trying to answer, you should not miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to build wealth for employees and accelerate shareholder value at the same time.
- How to turn high performers into stewards of owners’ interests and goals.
- What role shareholders and CEOs should play in building the company’s compensation strategy.
- How to measure the impact of rewards on shareholder value.
- What it means to be a wealth multiplier business and how to become one.
- How to determine which rewards strategies to include in your pay strategy “mix.”
- What high performers are looking for in an employee value proposition.
- How to share value without giving away equity.