Pay, Performance & Productivity
A Webinar for C-Suite Executives Seeking Higher Employee Performance
How to Design and Measure a
Performance-Centered Pay Strategy
As a prudent enterprise leader, you want your employees’ compensation tied to their performance. However, to accomplish that you must be able to distinguish the results your employees’ are producing from those driven by other factors (such as market conditions or shareholder investment).
So how do you do that? How do you ensure that you are rewarding performance and productivity actually attributable to your people?
This broadcast will address these and other important “pay for performance” questions. you will learn what high-performance companies do to ensure they are rewarding the right results.
If you have been unsuccessful in your attempt to build such a plan for your business, you will not want to miss this event.
In this presentation you will learn:
- Why the right balance between salaries and incentives is critical to creating a high performance compensation plan.
- Why you should have just one incentive plan that rewards two performance periods.
- What it means to take a Total Rewards approach to building your company’s value proposition.
- How to measure whether your pay strategy is “successful.”
- How to resolve the intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation dilemma when it comes to compensation.
- What high performers want in a value proposition and how to fulfill it without sacrificing shareholder value.
- What it means to be a “wealth multiplier” organization and why you should aspire to become one.
Ken is Senior Vice-President of The VisionLink Advisory Group. He is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.