How to Effectively Align Rewards with the Growth Goals of your Business
As an enterprise leader, you want to cultivate highly productive performers in your workforce. Your business growth depends upon it. And so you search for rewards strategies that will drive the kind of productivity and performance you need. However, you do so with some skepticism—wondering if pay really has any bearing on the results you achieve. Some things you read suggest it doesn’t, but your business intuition tells you that pay, productivity and performance are (or at least should be) linked. But how? The approaches you’ve tried in the past haven't exactly “worked.” So, you grapple with what to do next. If this is an issue you face, you will not want to miss this webinar.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to measure whether your pay strategy is driving productivity and performance.
- How to resolve the “intrinsic vs. extrinsic motivation” conflict related to incentives.
- Why value-sharing is different and better than paying incentives.
- What “productivity profit” is and how it should impact value-sharing.
- How a clear pay philosophy can help you attract, engage and retain high performers.
- How to build a rewards strategy that creates a more unified financial vision for growing your business.
- How and why a Total Rewards approach improves productivity and performance.