Pay Strategies You Will Need for
If you’ve been paying attention, you know that an increasing number of businesses worldwide are abandoning long-standing performance management systems and philosophies in an attempt to address the constantly shifting climate of talent acquisition, development and retention. This trend is making the need for a strategic approach to compensation planning more urgent than ever. To learn how these changes might affect your business, tune into this webinar!
In this broadcast you will learn:
- Why companies are adopting more flexible and agile methodologies for performance management.
- What it means to take a strategic approach to compensation in the new environment.
- How to develop a pay strategy that is “agile” enough to support more flexible performance management systems.
- Why a total rewards approach is essential in a “people development” environment.
- How to create a rewards structure that is flexible but also enduring.
- How to develop a pay strategy that supports team-oriented performance.
- “Out of the box” approaches to compensation that are emerging from the performance management revolution.
- What it means to build a performance framework and why it is more essential than ever.