Underwhelming Pay Strategy, Underwhelming Results
If I'm a CEO, I need my employees to draw the same conclusion I do about "what's important." And I want them to behave in a way that reflects that understanding and commitment. To accomplish that there must be alignment between the growth goals of the company, its business model and strategy, roles and expectations and financial rewards. So how do you create that line of sight and instill a sense of stewardship among employees through compensation?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to build pay plans that communicate “what’s important” to shareholders.
- What it means to have a “balanced” pay strategy.
- How to effectively link pay to results.
- How to create incentive plans that are “self-financing.”
- How to measure then improve your productivity profit.
- How line of sight creates greater accountability.