Building a Value Proposition Millennials
Will Respond To
Millennials are rising in their careers at a time when employees are more empowered than ever. They have data at their fingertips that tells them whether their pay is competitive or not. They look at their relationship with their employer differently than their baby boomer predecessors. This is true of their view of pay as well. The rewards offering they seek is related to the career stage in which they find themselves. As a result, a “one size fits all” approach to compensation doesn’t…well…fit. If these are issues you’re facing and trying to resolve, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What millennial employees are looking for in a compensation offering.
- How a millennial’s career stage impacts the type of rewards that employee will respond to.
- The millennials’ financial “hierarchy of needs” and how it should impact the pay programs you offer.
- Why a total rewards approach is essential in building an effective value proposition for millennials.
- Why you must apply marketing principles in building your millennial pay strategy.