How to Measure the Return on Your Compensation Investment
If you are a business owner, you likely relate to the sentiment expressed in the headline above. The figure may be bigger or smaller in your world, but the question is the same. Knowing how to measure the return you are receiving on the productivity of your people is critical to your growth efforts. And a performance-based culture is essential for any business seeking to accelerate and perpetuate success. If you want to learn how to better measure the results you are achieving through your compensation programs…and how to drive improvement…you will not want to miss this presentation.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What does it mean to say that compensation should generate a return on investment?
- Which financial measures should form the basis of a performance-based pay plan?
- How should an effectively allocated rewards investment impact execution?
- What is an “efficient” compensation investment allocation and how does one measure it?
- How can an effective pay strategy positively impact shareholder value?
- What is a self-financing value-sharing plan and why does it matter?