How to Transform Entitlement into Stewardship
A Webinar for C-Suite Executives Seeking Higher Employee Performance
End Employee Entitlement in Your Organization
“Why is my bonus less than it was last year?” “I think I am under paid for my position.” “Can I have stock in the business?” If you are a company leader, you have probably faced these kinds of questions and comments—or others like them. They are common in organizations where an entitlement mindset has taken root.
So, what can you do about it? How do you shift your employees from an entitlement to a stewardship mentality where your people take ownership of outcomes and results? If your company’s culture is showing symptoms of the entitlement “syndrome,” you will not want to miss this broadcast.
During this presentation, you will learn:
- How a sense of entitlement takes root in an organization.
- How a pay philosophy can help your company overcome an entitlement mindset.
- How to create and communicate a greater link between performance and pay.
- How to balance guaranteed and variable compensation and short versus long-term incentives.
- How to build a sense of partnership with employees and a more unified financial vision for growing the business.
- What you must be willing to “give up” if an entitlement mindset is going to be overcome.
Ken is Senior Vice-President of The VisionLink Advisory Group. He is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.