Description:Give Away Long-Term Business Value without Giving Away Stock
You want to align the long-term financial interests of your key producers with shareholders—because you need them to be growth partners in building the future business. Your dilemma is how achieve that objective with diluting the equity value of owners by sharing stock.
Are there alternatives to sharing equity? If so, what are they? And which plan is most appropriate for your company?
If these are issues you face, you won’t want to miss this recording.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- 4 alternatives to sharing equity with key performers.
- How a decision tree can help you determine which plan is right for your company.
- Why long-term value-sharing matters.
- When it’s appropriate to share stock (in a private business).
- Who should participate in a long-term value-sharing plan.
- What it really “costs” to share value with premier talent.