How to Improve “Line of Sight”—and Why it Matters
Learn the Secret to Increased Employee EngagementWant improved employee engagement in your company? Focus on line of sight.
You can start by asking your employees four simple questions:
- What is the purpose and vision of our company?
- What is our business model and strategy?
- What is your role and what outcomes are you responsible for in that role?
- How are you rewarded if you achieve those outcomes?
If the responses you get to those questions reflect your perspective (as the company’s leader), you have achieved line of sight. Congratulations! If they don’t, you have work to do—and increased employee engagement will certainly elude you. It is that simple.
If you are not yet experiencing superior line of sight in your business, you will not want to miss this webinar.
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- What it means to improve line of sight and how to measure it.
- How to make your employees feel like growth partners in your business.
- How employees view their pay package—and why that should matter to you.
- How to build a compensation strategy that enhances line of sight.
- What it means to take a “total rewards” approach to your value proposition.
- Why articulating a clear company purpose matters and how to communicate it.
- How to use value sharing plans to create greater alignment with your business model.