How to Choose the Right LTIP
A Webinar for C-Suite Executives Seeking Higher Employee Performance
Which Long-Term Incentive Plan is Right for Your Company?
If you plan to grow your company, you will need a pay plan that rewards long-term performance. You just will! Employees want to know they can participate in the business value they help create.
The hard part is determining which value-sharing approach is most suitable. Should you share stock? If so, should you give away present value or just future value? If you do not want to share equity, do you still want to tie the incentive to business growth in some way? There are lots of questions to be answered before you can determine which LTIP strategy is best.
In this webinar, we will help you know which questions to ask and how to answer them. In short, it will help you decide how to pick the best LTIP for your company.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why it’s essential that you have a long-term incentive plan.
- The nine different types of long-term value-sharing plans.
- How an LTIP decision tree works and why it’s an effective way to decide which plan is best.
- When it’s appropriate to share stock in a private company.
- Why phantom equity is usually better for both shareholders and employees than giving away real stock.
- How strategic deferred compensation can help meet both retirement planning and LTIP goals.
- Why some companies favor a profit pool over other LTIP options.
Ken is Senior Vice-President of The VisionLink Advisory Group. He is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.