Making Pay Decisions and Management Easier
How does your company make decisions about which pay programs to include and for whom? If your organization is like most, you make such decisions in a “vacuum”—dealing with each plan separately. One year you may re-engineer your bonus plan. The following year you may consider the addition of a stock or phantom stock plan. Each decision and program gets layered on top of the others and you soon end up with a fragmented pay strategy with no continuity. To avoid this effect, companies need a Total Compensation Structure to guide the development and management of all their rewards plans. To find out how to effectively engineer one, tune in to our upcoming broadcast!
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to determine which components of pay should be included in your organization’s overall compensation strategy.
- How to measure both the individual and the collective impact of individual pay components.
- How to determine which type of salary structure is right for your company.
- How a market pay assessment should be used in building a total compensation structure.
- How to effectively balance guaranteed and variable compensation.
- How a Total Compensation Structure can facilitate ongoing pay decisions.