How to Build a More Compelling Pay Strategy
A Webinar for C-Suite Executives Seeking Higher Employee Performance
Create a Value Proposition that Captures and Retains Top Talent
Too many business leaders discover too late that their compensation offering is inadequate. They lose a key player or fail to secure a top recruit because their value proposition just isn’t compelling.
A pay strategy cannot be an afterthought. It has to be approached strategically and comprehensively or you will fail to attract, develop and retain premier talent. But how do you do that? What does a compelling pay program look like and where do you begin if you want to develop one?
Now you no longer need to wonder. VisionLink’s webinar will give you comprehensive insight into how to build a rewards strategy that is both complete and compelling. It shares the secrets of VisionLink experts who have spent the last 20 years designing successful rewards strategies for hundreds of businesses.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to determine what “job” you need your pay strategy to do for you.
- How to develop a pay philosophy that reflects the performance culture you want to create.
- Why your compensation plan needs to be “complete” to be compelling—and what it should include to be “complete.”
- What employees value in a pay package and why it’s important to look at compensation the way they do.
- What to consider in paying millennial employees.
- What it means to take a “Total Rewards” approach to your pay strategy.
- How to communicate your value proposition and take control of your employer brand.
Ken is Senior Vice-President of The VisionLink Advisory Group. He is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.