Most business leaders don't object to paying incentives. What they struggle with is what kind of results they should reward, who should receive them, how they (the incentives) will be "paid for" and what the right balance is between short and long-term value-sharing. These are difficult issues that can create a lot of pain for those trying to make effective decisions in this regard.
Although there is no silver bullet answer for every company, there are guiding principles growth-oriented businesses should follow if they want to successfully navigate this terrain--and general rules of thumb that can help enterprise leaders. If you find yourself grappling with these issues, you will not want to miss this broadcast!
In this webinar you will learn:
- The difference between performance and growth incentives.
- What incentive plans should “reward.”
- Why both short and long-term incentive plans are essential to a performance culture.
- The most effective approach to building a short-term incentive plan.
- How to determine which long-term incentive plan is right for your company.
- How to create incentive plans that don’t “cost” anything.
- Why you should adopt a value-sharing approach instead of paying incentives.
- The answer to the question: “Do incentive plans really work?”