How Should You Pay High Performers?
You should watch this webinar if you struggle to answer any of the following:
Who are the key performers in your organization? Are they paid the same or different than your other employees? What philosophy drives your value sharing approach with them? How do you identify their performance standards and how they will be rewarded for fulfilling them? How do you ensure your organization becomes a magnet for attracting more of that kind of talent?
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- How a performance framework helps you integrate your talent and pay strategies.
- What the best expect in a compensation plan.
- Why a long-term value sharing plan is essential in attracting and rewarding top performers.
- Why a pay philosophy is a CEO’s best friend in developing an enduring compensation strategy.
- The two primary compensation structures and how to decide which one is best for your company.
- Why it is becoming harder to attract and retain premier talent.
- How forward-thinking companies are paying for their best employees.