"How Do I Marry Compensation & Accountability?"
A Webinar for C-Suite Executives Seeking Higher Employee Performance
How the Right Pay Strategy Creates an Ownership Mindset
What if your compensation strategy could actually improve the accountability of your workforce? It seems too good to be true but it’s not. High performance companies are already doing it—and so can yours. The trick is to learn how to hold compensation accountable, not just your people.
VisionLink has been helping organizations create accountable rewards plans for over 20 years. We have tested and measured, analyzed and refined. And we have figured what actually works. Now we want to share what our experience has taught us.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create a pay strategy that reinforces your performance standards.
- How to build incentive plans that turn employees into stewards of shareholder goals and interests.
- How to hold your compensation plan accountable and measure your total return on pay.
- How to create rewards plans that are “self-financing.”
- How to use compensation to improve engagement and line of sight.
- How a Total Compensation Structure can help you maintain a pay strategy that is both agile and enduring.
Ken is Senior Vice-President of The VisionLink Advisory Group. He is a frequent speaker and author on rewards strategies and has advised companies for over 30 years regarding executive compensation and benefit issues.