Many companies struggle to find a means of setting the right salaries for their key people. “Are my salaries aligned with the market?” “Should I rely solely on salary to attract the right people?” “Do I need to exceed, ignore or otherwise compromise salary standards to attract premier talent?” And so on. Drawing the right conclusions about salary levels requires organizations to use market pay data as a tool and not an end unto themselves. It requires an effective process. To learn about that process and how to use market data as a strategic tool in your compensation planning, view this broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to acquire the best market pay data.
- How to conduct an effective market pay assessment.
- What an effective process for evaluating salary levels should include.
- What role salaries should plan in your overall compensation strategy.
- How to develop a rewards philosophy that will effectively guide decisions about salary levels and incentives.
- What to do when you’ve set salaries too high.
- How to blend new salaries into an existing structure.