You want to build compensation plans that attract and retain premier talent but you also want to protect shareholder value. You want to provide short and long-term incentive plans that reward great performance, but you don’t want to overcommit the company to payouts it can’t sustain. You want a total compensation approach that has high upside potential for key producers, but you don’t want the bottom line to suffer. If these are issues you are struggling with, you won’t want to miss this broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create pay plans that both employees and shareholders will embrace
- What it means to create incentive plans that are “self-financing”
- How to “test” your pay designs to ensure your bottom line is protected
- How to measure the real “cost” of your compensation strategies
- How to effectively “budget” for your compensation commitments
- How to build incentive plans that are both cost effective and impactful