Wealth multiplier organizations go beyond wealth creation by enlarging the opportunity for their workforce to enjoy the fruits of company growth. However, they don’t do this simply because they are altruistic and magnanimous. Rather, they see the wealth multiplier philosophy as smart and strategic. Shareholders in such organizations know they are more likely to achieve their growth goals if employees see their own wealth accumulation ambitions fulfilled through their financial partnership with the company. To learn how to achieve this in your organization, you will not want to miss this webinar.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The difference between wealth creators and wealth multipliers.
- How to use value-sharing to address both employee and shareholder interests.
- How to achieve both short and long-term performance targets in a way that multiplies wealth for all stakeholders.
- How “value-sharing” plans differ from “incentives” and why it matters.
- How to determine which value-sharing plan is best for your company.
- How to build an effective financial partnership with your key producers.