5 Pay Essentials for Growing Your Company:
How to Build Tomorrow’s Business without Sacrificing the Present
|5/26/2015||8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. PDT||Online||Free|
If you run a business, it’s likely you see a future company that is bigger and better than the present enterprise. You also probably recognize that to fulfill that vision, pay will have to play a strategic role. Growth will not be achieved simply because you’re paying a competitive salary, have a group medical plan and/or allow your employees to contribute to a 401(k) plan. Rather, you recognize growth goals are achieved when an employee feels "invested" in the results the company seeks to fulfill. So how do you use pay to help accomplish that? What role should it play and what components should it include? To find out the answer to these and other related questions, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to maintain a focus on short-term results without sacrificing long-term growth goals.
- How to strike the right balance between guaranteed and incentive compensation.
- How to build a total rewards environment to more completely tie employees to the future of the organization
- What it means to have a Total Compensation Structure and how it can support growth.
- What it means to have a partnership relationship with your key people.
- Why long-term value sharing matters.
- How to determine which long-term value-sharing approach is best for your organization.