4 Pay Practices that Kill Employee Engagement
Too often, business leaders pursue a compensation course that negatively impacts their employees’ view of their role in the company—when the intent is just the opposite. When this occurs, performance wanes and the culture suffers. On the other hand, the right pay strategy encourages higher performance and a more confident and committed culture.
So how do you avoid the compensation pitfalls so many stumble into and instead create a rewards strategy that leads to more engaged employees?
That is the question we will answer in this webinar. You will not want to miss it!
In the broadcast you will learn:
- How your pay strategy can have either a positive or negative effect on employee engagement.
- What it means to define the “job” you want compensation to do.
- How to make sure you don’t create more problems than you solve with your rewards approach.
- What it takes to be an “irresistible” organization that employees feel passionate about.
- How to create the right balance between guaranteed and incentive compensation.
- How to determine the right metric(s) on which to base value-sharing.
- How to keep from over complicating your incentive plans.
- How to have a conversation about compensation with your employees.
- How to make your employees feel like growth partners in the business.