Organizations focused on growth should have a component of their compensation strategy that is tied to that goal. However, most businesses don't know which plan best suits their circumstance. This decision tree addresses that need. Start in the upper left-hand corner by clicking "Yes" or "No." Then follow the prompts by continuing to click on one of two options highlighted near the arrows. This will help you discover the right long-term plan for your company. (Click on a plan name for a brief description.)
Trusted, Safe, and Secure. Please note that none of the information that you input here will be stored or sent to our company. These tools are for demonstration purposes only.
Click "Yes" or "No" to begin.
- Reward for Value Increase or Financial Performance?
- Value Increase
- Full Value or Appreciation?
- Full Value
- Performance Based?
- Appreciation: Performance-Based or Employee-Directed
- Performance Based
- Reward for Profit/Cash Flow or Other Metrics?
- Allocation or Objectives Based?