Most successful companies encourage a stewardship mindset on the part of their key people. They want those employees to think and make decisions like owners. Part of that mindset comes from a focus on long-term value creation. And compensation needs to reinforce the long-term focus by appropriately paying people for the value they help create. The question is, how do you do that? What form should long-term value sharing take and how much should be shared? If you find yourself asking similar questions, you will not want to miss this webinar broadcast.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to determine who is considered a “key producer”
- Why long-term value sharing fuels growth
- How to share value without giving away stock
- How an ownership mindset is nurtured and sustained
- How to determine the kind of long-term incentive that is right for your company
- How to measure the success of your long-term value sharing approach