Compensation Strategies for a High Income Tax Environment
Tax rates are up. Virtually no one is excluded from the impact of these increases, but your key producers are particularly vulnerable. As a result, you have a window of opportunity to institute compensation strategy changes that will not only help diffuse the impact of higher taxes for employees, but will benefit the company and its shareholders as well.
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- Specific pay plans that help eliminate or defer taxes for high income employees
- Why deferred compensation is being reconsidered or re-instituted by more and more companies
- What types of “value sharing” plans are best suited to a high income-tax environment
- How to ensure pay strategies minimize taxes and drive business growth at the same time
- Subtle tactics that add up to meaningful tax savings over time